The Board of Directors of Estithmar Holding Company Q.P.S.C. is pleased to invite you to attend the General Assembly, which will be held at 05:30 p.m. on Tuesday 28/11/2023, virtually via video call, inviting the shareholders wishing to attend in person to come to the headquarters of the company located in Lusail City - Eighteen Tower - 35th floor, and in the event of a lack of quorum, the alternative meeting of the Ordinary General Assembly will be held at 5:30 p.m. on Monday 4/12/2023, virtually via video call inviting the shareholders wishing to attend in person to come to the headquarters of the company located in Lusail City - Eighteen Tower - 35th floor.
Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly:
- Electing a non-independent board member.
the voting will be by secret ballot and cumulative voting, in accordance with Article 27 of the company’s articles of association, Article 35 of the Corporate Governance No. 5/2016, and Article 96 of the Commercial Companies Law.
The shareholders wishing to attend the meeting place are requested to be present at least two hours before the specified time to organize lists of the names of the attendees and the number of shares held by each of them.
To express interest in attending the meeting, the respective shareholders are requested to provide the following information and documents through an email message to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of Identification Document
- Mobile number
- NIN number
- Copy of proxy and supporting documents for representatives of individuals and corporate entities
- Refer to Estithmar’s Ordinary General Assembly meeting.
A link to participate in the meeting virtually through the conference call will be sent electronically to those who expressed their interest in attending the meeting. Attendees are able to discuss the agenda, address questions to the Board of Directors or the External Auditor by sending their questions or comments in the chat box, during the meeting. As for the voting on items on the meeting’s agenda, a shareholder who has an objection on an item must raise their hand, at the time of voting on the subject item, to express his/her objection. In the event that the shareholder does not raise his/her hand, this will be considered as an endorsement for the subject item.
- It is not permissible to appoint any person other than the shareholders in the company.
- Members of the Board of Directors may not be appointed as a proxy in accordance with Article 128 of the Companies Law.
- The total number of shares owned by proxy must not exceed 5% of the company's capital.
- Representatives of entities shall submit a letter authorizing their appointment as representatives of those legal entities at the meeting.
For any inquiries, please contact our Investor Relations Manager at : email@example.com.